Monday, July 23, 2007

SOOOOOO much fun I am still loving it!


OHHHHHH LALA. I got my hands on some Lorna's Laces. I love this colorway, it is bold and beautiful. She had another called confetti that was delish too. We went on an impromptu mini family getaway. Took 2 days to regroup and replinish. It was nice. Thursday the boys had an appointment on the mainland and then we headed out to Stockton Springs to the Purple Fleece
Which is where I got the Lornas Laes and also treated myself to some roving.














This is my second and third attempt at spinning, and my first attempt at plying. This was just some roving I had laying around that I use for fleece stuffed mittens occasionally. I don't think it looks to bad you can see the stuff in the middle was some of the first off the spools and then the stuff to the right was some of the last. I have it relaxing or setting the twist now. and then will skein it and see what I can make with it.




This is the bag of merino I bought. Yummy stuf so soft!!!






This is some space dyed merino top. I loved the look of the colors, it is more vibrant than this picture portrays it.













This is some merino silk mix..........oh man this stuff is soooooooooooooooo soft!!! I love it!





















These were 2 balls Miss S pciked out becuase she wants new mittens. And thought this color would be beautiful!!!!













Little B apparently got a headache from all the yarny goodness......poor guy. He has a long road to hoe!!!












He is just so cute, he is edible!!!!!! This is such a cute age, but I knwo the stages that lurk just around the corner!!!! ARGH!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lookit all the pretties! I can't wait to see what you do with all that fiber. And Little B looks positively adorable. I miss those days with my kids.