Friday, November 17, 2006

Stacey Pullover from Big Girl Knits

Well here she is......I like it but it looks sooo small, but then if you put your hands in it stretches sooooooooooo much........I don't really know!
It is an awful nasty rainy dreary day here in Maine, in fact it has been for days now. I was hoping to get all the kiddies down for naps and do some massive relaxing, knitting and soap opera watching. Well you know what they say about the best made plans!!! Dear Child #3 sang in his pack and play for 30 minutes before I just finally felt soooo guilty I came up and got him out. now he is happily watching me and the soaps, letting the other 2 sleep. I know what happens if I attempt to knit with him awake though.......he does not like it at all!!! he can sense that I am knitting I swear he can. So for now I have updated the blog and I think we will nestle into mommy's bed and cuddle!! It doesn't last long and they say you can't spoil a good baby, right?!?!?!?
Happy knitting to everyone!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Becki said...

I like it! The color is lovely. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I have to say, colorwork goes so much faster than cables, give it a shot! Plus you get to make pretty pictures - it's a little like playing with an Etch-a-Sketch. :D

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The pattern in the sweater looks like it's a nice one! Can't wait to see more of it.

Anonymous said...

Hey!, I like it I think it is a really pretty color and I liked the design too. I am sitting in my dorm room being a lazy bum, well it is almost 11, but all of my roomates went home so I have been studying (of course) and watching movies nothing else to do. Well I will see you when I get home I am coming home on tuesday so i will probably see you wednesday or something. love you can't wait to see you
Love APPB

Anonymous said...

The sweater is great, I like the color. I have yet to make a sweater from the book but that will be after the holidays.

Theresa said...

The sweater looks great! I am curious if you think the honeycomb pattern is hard or not. I really want to make this sweater eventually.

And I love the socks for your daughter. Very pretty.

-Theresa via BGK yahoo group