Saturday, November 04, 2006

Local Yarn Shop 40% Off WOOHOO

OH MY god, every knitters dream!!!!! So I bought everything you seein this photo PLUS 3 pairs of sterling Silver Earrings, a stuffed cow and a stuffed sheep, a tonka bulldozer for less than $150.00!!! I think I got a steal!!!!









In this photo we have 3 skeins of Peace Fleece to finish my heinous Aran sweater vest project, in the green on the right top. Next is 2 skeins of Green Mountian Spinnery 100% New England Wool in Mulberry, 2 skeins of hand painted peace fleece in pretty green and 2 shades of purple, now to the bottom right side, 1 skein of cream bartlett yarn, 2 skeins of black peace fleece, 4 skeins of cotton fleece in Prairie Lupine got any ideas for this one?? I was thinking a sweater for my 6 year old daughter, but can't find a cute pattern for her size......she wears a 10-12 as she is so long!!!?!?!

From the left in this photo 2 skeins of lambs pride Deep Charcoal, 5 skeins of Flax and Wool Yarn in Thistle which I will use the Yankee KNitters pattern for the Childs Aran Sweater for my daughter, and then in front there is a set of 3 cable needles and a wooden cribbage board that is also a case that is magnetized with cards and pegs inside!!! It is really beautiful!!!






From the top Left 2 skeins of Lamb's Pride Worsted in Misty Blue which is actually quite GREY!!! Then my splurge buys were the 4 skeins of Mountain Colors Handpainted yarn 2 in thunderhead and 2 in lady slipper. This stuff is so soft it makes me gleefully happy to touch. Can't wait to figure out what to do with it all!!!!
Have to think of something special for the last yarns I have 460 yards of each of the 2 colors...hmmmmm this will be well pondered and studied!!!!!

No comments: