Wednesday, May 16, 2007

MEME (If you are reading this consider yourself tagged!)

Here are the rules... Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1)I can cross my eyes and then literally spin them in all different directions, the kids think this is hysterical.

2) I can not say Worchestchire sauce.......it comes out horse-cest-hire or some other variation.

3) I am double jointed and can bend my pinky so that it is straight across my hand knuckles......bent at a 90 degree angl acrossthe back of my palm.

4) I can not read for relaxation, I tend to speed read, and get so lost in the book that I literally can not hear what is going around me....not good when you have 3 kids!!!

5) I have gone to 8 schools in my life, and have lived in 6 different states.

6) My youngest sons initials are B.M.W. not intentionaly, my hubby pcked out his names, and I had to approve them, and then a few weeks later I came to that he is our one and only Beamer!!!

7) I have had many jobs in my life, Avon, Babysitting, I was a (dreaded) telemarketer for MBNA, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Leaving Prints scrapbooking, I clean for the town and the community center, I run the Interactive Television College Program on the island I live in, I substitute teach, I work at the ferry ticket office in the office selling tickets as well as Homeland Security, I am the Executive Assistant for a low interest loan organization for starting and or improving local businesses..... am the mom of 3 (the biggest job by far) and I clean for the people my husband caretakes for. My dream would be to fa into a full time job so that I could quit all the little ones.......Most of the time I do not know whether I am coming or going!!!

I am apologetically tagging the following Shelly, Karen , Heather, Den of Chaos, Susan, Jill, Chrissy, I have tagged you because I regularly read your blogs an think you are awesome knitting bloggers. I don't regularly comment BUT I check in almost daily!!!!! I will not be offended if you do not partake in the Meme insanity!!!

3 comments:

Mother of Chaos said...

Aaah! I can't - I just did one with EIGHT. Everybody I know who won't KILL me for it has already been tagged. Thanks for the kinds words, though - glad you enjoy my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

How kind you are to think of me--I'll try and get around to posting about this in the next couple of days.

It always surprises me when someone I don't know comments on my blog.

Jen said...

Hey... just call it what Mr. H always calls it... "what's this here sauce"... heh