Wednesday, March 21, 2007

OK so can someone point me in the right direction?

So I am totaly in love with this pattern BUT.......and it is a huge but, I have a wee little problem....no place to buy the teeennnny tiny eensy weensy needles and the only store around herethat sells beads....if you can call them that is Wal-mart.........and even tha involves a boat ride, a day on the mainland and eeeeeeeeew. I have been unsuccessful searching on the net for bead places........I am leary as I don't know of any reputable names but feel free to send me in he right direction..........HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kno I know, no pics again.......well now the camera is dead. just needs a charge. I think Big B is on the mend but little B is acting like he is getting it worse . I am so tired of everyone being sick. It would be so much easier if it could just be me. And to top it off my mom goes in for surgery tomorow. It shouldn't be anything major but still is creeps me out being here and she will be a boat ride plus the better part of a 2 hour drive away!!! I will sit on pins and needles tomorrow.

I think te next good weekend day we get I will take you all on a ride with me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are talking about the tiny knitting needles, I would try
www.halcyonyarn.com I've ordered from them in the past, and they are in Maine, so it shouldn't take too long for you to get them, even though you are on in island! If you're talking about the needles to get the beads onto the yarn before knitting, go to www.joanns.com and type "beading needles" in the search box.

Good luck - I can't wait until you take us on a tour of your island! Hope you and the kids are all feeling better.

Your Secret Pal