Friday, August 10, 2007

Progress )Contest, Knitting and Spinning)


OK so Sonja (who I have no way of contacting as her guess did not link back to her blog, so please let me know how to contact you) is HALF right, that indeed is Eric Claptons Yacht Blue Guitar, and she is soooo close on her guess of the famous political couple! It was not George and Laura Bush, but you are on fire you are soooo close!

Come on more guesses!!! WOOHOOOO took long enough for someone to give it a whir!

So I have been spinning! I love it! I love love love it. I am spinning some fuschia merino right now for a hat for Miss S. I just love the whole process. I want to find some raw fleece and try it from the start! Although it sounds like a lot of work!









These are my toe up jaywalkers only now I have turned the heel and am working on the cuff!

































The picture spacing on blogger has gone wonky so as I am typing this it is completely seperate from the rest of the post we will see what it looks loke in real time.

Here is my first hooked project. I think it turned out really nice!







This will be a cabled sweater. It is knit in Cashmerino and it is a complete dream to work with YUMMMMMO.


Well just figured I would pop in and update things are wonky here so gotta run!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Half right's not bad....

I don't have a blog, but I am on Ravelry. (That's actually how I found your blog!) My username is spesavento.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, is it George H. W. and Barbara?
If not, I give up.

sophanne said...

It's totally the president of France and his family vacationing!

Jen said...

Hmmmm... I know it's not me and Mr. H because we are here, not there. This is a tough one! :)

Olga said...

Wasn't it Bush and that guy from the middle east? I heard something about that on NPR but the name excapes me....

Dianne said...

Eric Clapton - how exciting!!! Your spinning looks great. Now all you need is a flock of sheep! :)

sophanne said...

Vladimir Putin but I googled so if it's right, it was cheating.

Karen said...

Aahhhh, I tried so hard to figure out who belonged to that yacht - and it turned out to be one of my all time favorites!! I can't believe I didn't guess Eric Clapton. Is he still there - I may just come up and visit! (LOL - just kidding) And if it isn't George and Laura, it must be George and Barbara. That was going to be my guess if I ever figured out who the musician was.