Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fragility.......


I am not even sure that is a real word, but man oh man, am I feeling fragile.
Let me preface this with the fact that I know this all goes on everywhere but, I live on a tiny island and these things just aren't supposed to effect us here!
In the past few days apparently I have had a sign on me that says "tell me what I don't want to know" I have heard things ranging from, people cheating on others, to someone in the school working with our kids is doing coke, to having a friend die of, as of yet unknown causes, to adults seeing pictures of community members in various stages of undress. I feel like I am on overload. You know how when the washing machine is overloaded or unbalanced it makes tha banging noise and walks across the floor? That is what all this stuff is oing in my head! Add 3 young kids and parents with the C word and it really is almost too much! Yikes! I am ready to dig a hole and livein it. This is nuts!
I have been knitting for sanity, although it isn't working very well. I have no pics as of right now maybe tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know child of mine life gives us all we can bear though it seems like it overwhelms us at times but makes us stronger in the end. Just take it one day at a time and we shall overcome. Be grateful for what you have and pray for those that need help get it as always you are always around to have everyone dump their worries on but ya have to learn to listen and let it roll off. Life is way to short to stress over what you can not change. Know you have an over abundance of love in your heart and make others love to soak it up from you. We are so blessed in what we have and grateful for everyday we get to share the love or shoulder to lean on as we can.
Get back to pics and your crafty self!! There now I gave ya a chatting too!! Love ya sweetie!!

Jen said...

You are a truly special person, cuz. *HUGZ*

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Awww...I'm sorry things seem to be overloading your circuits lately. It's hard to turn it all off sometimes, but I hope you can get a reprieve from it all.