Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pictures Later

Ok so I have no pics to show today......why? Cause I am lazy!!! Cause I have 3 kids and I am busy working too many jobs.

But I am knitting! I am now on to the sleeves of the Inishman! It is beautiful, but my goodness it feels like I have been working on it FOREVER!!! I have a second knitters basket completed, and I am knitting on a pair of jaywalker socks in my space dyed handspun!

Goals for this the short month???

To get the sleeves done.

To get to the turning of the heel on the Jaywalkers.

To knit 2 angels

That's it.........it may not seem like alot BUT DUDES you MUST remember I have a 7 year old, a 3 year old and an 18 month old. I have 6 jobs......LITERALLY, this is not an exxaggeration. I would like to actually accomplish my goals this month!!

Oh yeah and I would like to post once a week!

No comments: